If you see an error message, first make sure that your computer can run the game properly:
- Check the game system requirements
- Check which browsers are compatible with Virtual Regatta
- Make sure WebGL is enabled on your browser
- Make sure your graphics card is sufficient to run the game
If you have checked all the above and your computer meets all the requirements, there is a possibility that the issue is tied to your web browser. In order to fix the problem, please follow these steps:
- Clear your browser cache
- Delete temporary files from your browser
- Delete cookies from your browser
- Disable your browser's anti-popup extension
- Disable your ad blocker extension
If you use a low bandwidth connection, such as a public network, or a 3G/4G key, connection issues are to be expected. With a poor connection, the game may not be able to load all the information required to launch, which will lead to an error message.
Be aware that if you play from your workplace, your company's internet security may partially block access to the game, which may cause different cards to be displayed from one gameplay session to the next.
Sometimes, problems may appear on certain browsers, and specific features may be unavailable in full screen mode (Safari).