The cards allow you to use the various navigation tools available in the game.
You can obtain cards in many different ways :
- By opening the watertight barrel.
- By buying them in the store.
The card store is available in the Race menu by clicking "My cards".
The superior part of the screen shows the cards available on the race or step.
The inferior part allows you to purchase new cards.
- Cards by the unit: You can purchase only one card. It might not be the card you need, but a countdown will start showing you the remaining time before a new card is offered (the order is random, if you purchase the card shown, another one will be available).
- 5-cards pack: You can purchase a pack of 5 cards. It will contain random cards amongst the 6 different types available.
- 10-cards pack: You can also purchase a pack of 10 cards, which contains random cards amongst the 6 different types available. Buying 10-cards packs allow you to get each card for a lesser price than buying them invididually.
- Navigation Pack: This pack contains Waypoints and Programming cards only and are distributed in random numbers (you will not know in advance how many cards of each you will get).