Don't panic if you can't access the game when the race begins!
At the time of the start of a race, the game may be subjected to a high level of traffic which may make it difficult to access the race.
- If you have prepared your boat before the race begins
Your boat will follow the instructions you gave before departure, and is not standing still. Come back later.
- If you have not have not prepared your boat before the race begins
Nothing is lost, come back later to join the fleet
Did you know?
An anecdote from Vendée Globe 2008-2009 :
Lilian Launay, skipper of the LLyl and winner of the 2008-2009 virtual Vendée Globe, won in 74 days, 16 hours and 59 minutes in the round-the-world race, 8 hours ahead of the next skipper... Although he had started the race 12 hours late!
A few suggestions for a smooth race start:
- Use the few days before the race starts to equip your boat
- Use the heading programmer or the waypoints to plan the road ahead
- Activate auto sails when preparing for the race
Article is closed for comments.