Here's how to proceed to enter a programming :
- Click the Expert menu at the bottom right of your screen, then select the programming button (the first one in the screenshot below):
- The programming screen opens. You can see 9 empty squares, one of which contains the "+" indication.
- Click on "+". The button becomes blue.
- Validate on clicking the green button. The programming screen will show up.
Choose the hour at which you want to make a heading change by using the arrows around the heading schedule. The heading change point will move on the route preview as you do that.
Use the compass to change the desired heading. You can also decide to use the windvane gear by activating the padlock button.
- You are done! You have activated your programming. You can add more programmings by clicking the "+" button. Up to 9 different heading changes can be programmed at once.
- If you wish to delete a programming, simply click the Trash can button, then use the red button to confirm.