If one of the following error messages appears in your application, this may mean that the bank associated with the selected payment method has rejected the transaction request.
- "Application failed: Card denied."
- "Your payment method is not valid. Change your billing settings."
- "An error occurred during the processing of your request."
If this happens, your transaction was not processed.
However, here are some possible reasons why your transaction request was denied, as well as the different ways to solve the problem so that you can make purchases again.
- If you entered your credit card number incorrectly, you can try again with the same credit card.
- If your credit card is expired, you will need to use another card that is not expired.
- If your account does not have enough funds, you must transfer money to it. You can also choose another payment method.
- If you are in a foreign country, but have not asked your bank to authorize international transactions, contact your bank to have the transactions approved in the country where you are located.
- Your bank may have rejected Virtual Regatta's request for payment because of fraud suspicion. In this case, update your payment method or contact your bank for more information.
- If you have exceeded the payment limit for your account, contact your bank to increase that limit. You can also choose another payment method.
- If you have recently reported the theft or loss of your credit card, your bank may refuse all transactions. In this case, contact your bank to inform customer service that you have found your card.
Article is closed for comments.