When you launch the game for the first time, you can either play as a "guest", or log in to an existing account if you already have one.
In order to create an account, start the game as a "guest" by clicking the grey button:
This redirects you to the main menu. You will receive a random nickname (Guest12345).
Then click the blue "Connection @" button at the top of your screen:
A menu opens, prompting you to log in (if you already have a username) or to create your own account. Click the "Create your account" button.
In the new window that opens, enter your email address in the appropriate field. Make sure you provide a valid email address. We will use it to email your password to you.
Then click the green button and keep an eye on your inbox!
The email you will receive looks like this:
If you do not receive this email, please check your spam folder, as your email service provider might have redirected it there. The subject line of this email is "Your connection settings"
Once you have received your email, your account is ready. All you have to do now is click the "Sign in" button:
Enter your account information in the window that opens:
- Your email address (the one you used when you registered your account)
- Your password (the one you received in the email confirmation)
Click the green button, and that's it! You have your own account now!
You will then see the profile window, where you can enter the following information:
- Your last name
- Your first name
- Your avatar
- Change your password (strongly advised)
- Your date of birth
- Your country (You will need this in order to appear in your country ranking)
- Your region (You will need this in order to appear in your region ranking)
- Your city (You will need this in order to appear in your city ranking)
- Your Yacht Club (You will need this in order to appear in your Yacht Club ranking)